Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bug out baby!

So, as I was considering my own bug out bag, I came across the question of whether or not to give my daughter her own bug out bag (BoB), or for her to just rely on ours. So i took to YouTube to see if there were any other preppers out there who felt the same and this is one of the videos I found. This guys Bob is actually pretty well put together. Of course every persons will be different based on their location, age, scenario presented with but I thought it was a great starting point to get you thinking. Those of us with little ones know that they too require a lot of basic necessities for survival. Check it out-

Watch "Baby BOB (Part 1)" on YouTube

3 comments:

  1. Love the Baby BOB videos and the ability to print out the lists. Have you thought of designing a more tailored pack to correct the "flaws" in an off the shelf bag?

    Plan of watching more of your vids.

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea both my teenage daughters have b.o.b's and I recently put one together for my 10yr old niece only she thinks its a "kit bag" for if she goes out for the day or to a sleepover or camping etc. Nice to see a more family orientated side to prepping. It can sometimes seem kind of militarised at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality
    websites online. I most certainly will highly recommend
    this blog!
    My blog ... Photography ebook

    ReplyDelete